This Is GoodBye

It’s been a long time since we talked and not a day has gone by where I haven’t thought of you. I think of you everyday. Every morning every night. Each moment the clock turns 11:11, I wish for you. Each time I see an airplane at night, I make a wish for you, because shining stars only come around when I’m with you. I always dream of you. And I don’t know if you ever think of me. If I mean anything to you? If you ever even think about being with me. I wonder if you can even remember my face. I wish you wouldn’t have left me. I love you still after everything. I love you so much, and I don’t know why you left. But I do know that I used to want to be with you no matter what. But I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with me.

1. Hey … You write awesome and I would love to connect with you… Just for knowing from of your writing… We can connect via Instagram or Twitter…

Hi, would you like to join a spiritual group (on WhatsApp) where like minded people like me share ideas?

2. Damn…right in the feels. I get this.

3. gpavants says:

Garima,

Goodbyes are sad. Losing a connection isn’t good.

Thanks, Gary

On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 10:43 PM Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> GS posted: ” It’s been a long time since we talked and not a day has gone > by where I haven’t thought of you. I think of you everyday. Every morning > every night. Each moment the clock turns 11:11, I wish for you. Each time I > see an airplane at night, I make a wish for” >

Yes Gary but when they happen all we can do is go with the flow.

4. Hey really wanna talk with you… cause you are the one with whom i can relate..

Sure. Would you like to be a part of a WhatsApp group where like minded people discuss similar topics?

5. atinymoment says:

Wow… Couldn’t have said it better. You got me emotional now. 🥲

It will get easier..

Thank you for sharing my post.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share great posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you had a great day!! 😘💕🎁🌹

6. clcouch123 says:

I somehow find the image heartbreaking. The text, of course, much more so. An authentic expression of love, regret, and the decision to let go.

7. Jada Goggins says:

This was beautiful!

Thank you. I am glad you liked the post.