Soulmates

I think they exist.

Just not always romantically.

I think there are certain people you will meet in your life who just connect with more than anyone else and you just know it isn’t a typical thing and you understand each other perfectly. And this person won’t always be your “significant other”. I mean it could be your friend or sibling or parent or teacher or the person you’re dating or whoever, it could be just about anyone you’ve ever interacted with.

Do you agree?

Support The Blog

£10.00

1. guitser says:

Good friends are hard to find. They are closer than a family relationship. It’s not bound by the complexity of sexual confines. A platonic experience that is wholesome but not necessarily good. A relationship that is wholesome and good is cultivated like a flower that blooms once in a life time. So yes I agree.

Glad you agree 🙂

2. sicetnon3 says:

From my perspective, everyone is your soulmate once you clean the lense through which you view them. We are all astronomers of a sort.

Beautiful. We are astronomers of sorts.

3. scuzzybiatch says:

Yep totally. I also think that soulmates come and go for the time you need them/they need you

Absolutely. They appear at the right time.

4. I believe in soulmates. I would LOVE to find one in a significant other. However, the more I think about it, I’m okay with having my friend be my soulmate. Which until just now, I realize she’s been my soulmate all along. My best friend and I have been friends since we were toddlers, 46 years. She was born in Illinois and I was born in Mississippi. I was born five before her. My name is LaShaundrea and hers is LaShawn. We met while visiting our grandparents and have never lived in the same town more than a year or two; however, we have always managed to stay connected. Always! Now that I think about it, I’m more than certain she’s my soulmate.😊

I am so glad you found a soulmate connection. May it only grow.

5. L. M. Montes says:

I agree with a full heart. I met my soulmate, and we aren’t involved romantically. But we connected all the same. Sometimes I feel he is the male version of myself.

Beautiful

6. I agree with you. Every being is needed in their own way at their own time. There is no limit of one for life.

Yes indeed.