Never

Never expect, never assume, never ask, and never demand. Just let it be. Because if it is meant to be, it will happen.

When we learn that we can only control our actions in this life, it seems confining and even unsettling because on some level we all want to feel like we’re in complete control. But when I thought more about this I came to a deeper understanding that actually made me feel free. Some things may happen exactly as you planned and others may not, but in the end it will be exactly as it should be.

Think about one thing in life you have no control over right now and find peace in that.

Support The Blog

£10.00

1. cjm58 says:

Control…we like to think that control means power but it does not. While we can exert something a kin to power we also must acknowledge that the situation also controls us. Power snd or control is much like young yang. We are as controlled as we control,

Power exists in all relationships. Having power means to have a sense of control, to have choices and the ability to influence our environment and others. It’s a natural and healthy instinct to exert our power to get our wants and needs met.

2. cathyishappy says:

Very true. Thanks for the reminder!

Most welcome.

3. sicetnon3 says:

From my perspective, I don’t have control over my actions either; it is life acting through me. Perhaps that is why observation of breath (rather than breath control) is considered essential to meditation/contemplation/presence.

Yes. We need to let the life flow

4. It can be so hard to find balance between accepting what we can’t control and not doing anything believing things will happen by themselves. But once we master the difference – our lives become much better.

It’s tough but learning this skill of life’s work

5. Well, I’m not so sure about “Don’t ask”. I have learned over a lifetime that “if you don’t ask, you don’t get!” and that although we may not have control over things completely or in every instance we do have control of our choices and the decisions we make and that will affect what pathway we are on and what the universe gives and presents to us. Great Post, as always!! 😊💕🌹

Thank you for your thoughts on my post. Glad you liked it.

6. well said. life is not about asking o demanding. its all abt giving and expect nothing.

Yes Yes and Yes

7. gpavants says:

Garima,

Things happen as they should. That’s good and bad. Sometimes I wish I could change things that aren’t meant to change.

Thanks, Gary

I will take your word for it Gary