Let’s get right to them
- Make your bed.
- Get your tasks for tomorrow lined up before you go to bed tonight.
- Don’t put off doing the small stuff. Use the “2-minute rule”.
- Organise to-do list based on life goals.
- Give yourself deadlines.
- Instead of taking a social media break, get up and move.
- Read more.
- Add more whole foods, fibre and vegetables to your diet.
- Cut back alcohol and caffeine in the evening.
- Practice gratitude.
- Avoid multitasking.
- Start a hobby or passion project outside work that makes you come alive.
- Distractions are everywhere. Recognise them and block them, and watch your productivity soar.
- Do a weekly review.
- Spend quality time with people who empower and bring out the best in you.
- Be impeccable with your word.