Being aware of these warning signs for declining mental health can help you be proactive. Knowing you are struggling allows you to search for what you need to heal and improve your wellbeing. Be diligent about tuning into your body and asking it what you need. Check-ins are healthy and necessary.
- You isolate yourself from family and friends and avoid any constant with them.
- You find it extremely difficult to get out of bed and do everyday tasks.
- You have a loss of interest in things you used to enjoy.
- You have changes in your appetite. Some people find it hard to eat, while others may overeat.
- You find it hard to take care of your personal hygiene. For e.g. showering, brushing your teeth, changing your clothes, etc.
- You find it difficult to concentrate on anything and feel a lack of motivation in doing so.
- You feel disconnected from reality and from those around you.
Have you experienced any of these signs lately. I have.