In dating, a red flag is an early sign of an unhealthy relationship or a problematic partner, whereas a green flag is a behaviour or personal quality that indicates the person you’re dating will likely approach relationships in healthy, mature, and generally desirable ways in the future. The terms are derived simply from the idea that green means go, and red means stop and watch out. Red flags draw attention to problems; green flags indicate that you can proceed.
- They don’t blame or argue unnecessarily.
- They understand the importance of managing time for you between all life chores.
- They try to communicate, listen and give you right suggestions.
- They try to sort out conflicts most of the times without keeping an ego.
- They clear you at right time if misunderstanding happen.
- Their actions match their words.
- They understand your situation, listen to you and help you figure it out.
What would you add to the list.