Aromatherapy for the Throat Chakra
Learn how to use aromatherapy to restore balance to the throat chakra and regain your ability to express yourself.
The Throat Chakra is the centre of creativity and self expression, enabling you to give voice to opinions and ideas. When the Throat Chakra is blocked or under-active, it leads to problems expression yourself, causing you to feel unhappy. Physically, if the Throat Chakra is unbalanced, you are more prone to problems connected with the throat, such as laryngitis, and you may suffer from respiratory ailments. If the Chakra is over -active, it can lead to feelings of arrogance, or poor self esteem if under active.
Restore your realistic view
Woody oils stimulate the Chakra and restore self confidence and self esteem, and antiseptic oils antidote it and help ground you, bringing you back to a realistic perspective that is not arrogant. Both types of oil can be helpful in dealing with the physical ailments that can arise with problems associated with the Throat Chakra. Treat your Throat Chakra to stroke a balance between egoism and diffidence.
Remedy Checklist – Us the following essential oils to deal with the effects of an unbalanced Throat Chakra.
- Benzoin – This oil us useful for healing laryngitis and sore throats and helps restore self confidence.
- Cajeput – This woody oil is helpful for colds and coughs.
- Frankincense – Use this oil for bronchitis, coughs and laryngitis, and to improve self esteem and spiritual connection.
- Myrrh – Use for sore throats and gaining a spiritual connection.
- Sandalwood – This woody oil is good for colds, laryngitis and dry coughs as well as restoring self esteem and self confidence.
- Eucalyptus – This antiseptic oils helps with colds and flu and also with spiritual grounding.
- Peppermint – Use for mouth ulcers, colds ans flu and for grounding.
- Pine – Helps with breathing ailments and grounding.
- Tea Tree – Good for soothing respiratory ailments such as Asthma.
Always check essential oils for any contraindication before use.