Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Baby steps add up.
  • I deserve to be happy.
  • I am stronger than the mean voice in my head.
  • My past does not have a hold over me or my future.
  • If it is meant to be, it will happen.

Keep going.

1. Gibberish says:

Just what I needed to see. Thank you for sharing 👍☺️

Most welcome. Here is a Neville Goddard quote for you : Dare to believe in the reality of your assumption and watch the world play its part relative to to its fulfillment.

1. Gibberish says:

Absolutely loved it….so profound..thank you ☺️

Glad you liked it.

2. Thank you for this! It was needed –very much!

Most welcome. Here is a Neville Goddard quote for you : Stop trying to change the world since it is only the mirror. Man’s attempt to change the world by force is as fruitless as breaking a mirror in the hope of changing his face. Leave the mirror and change your face. Leave the world alone and change your conceptions of yourself.

Glad you liked it.

3. very practical steps. I am nominating you for the Liebster blogger award.

Hi Hill, thank you for the award. But I will be unable to follow through the demands of the award. Sincere Apologies.

4. scubaviste says: