Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy.
  • Do not give up until you have exhausted yourself trying.
  • I am resilient.
  • I am determined to achieve my dreams.
  • I forgive myself for my mistakes.

You are important. Your dreams are important.

1. Sam says:

πŸ™Œ Thank you!

Most welcome Sam. Here is a quote from Neville Goddard for you today : An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.

2. Kritika says:

Thank you for the affirmations. Good Morning GS πŸ™‚
    Have an awesome day πŸ™‚

Most welcome Kritika. Glad you liked them. Here’s a quote for your today : If a man looks upon any other man and estimates that man as less than himself, then he is stealing from the other. He is stealing the other’s birthright – that of equality.

1. Kritika says:

Rightly said. Love the quote. πŸ™‚

Glad you liked the quote Girl!

3. inspirechief says:

Excellent affirmations for today. Great quotes in the above comments. I hope all is well with you. Take care.

Yes all is well Chief. Here’s a Neville Goddard quote for you : For life makes no mistakes and always gives man that which man first gives himself.