Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I am not above anyone.
  • I am beautifully imperfect.
  • I can not control everything but I can control my actions and reactions.
  • Hard times pass.
  • Today is a new day, I will not let yesterday affect my new beginnings.

Be successful today.

1. Love this! I always enjoy your affirmations. They resonate with me every time.

Thank you. Here’s are few words of inspiration for you : It is not what you want that you attract, you attract what you believe to be true.

1. Thank you. I will sit with these words for a bit. This resonates with me, but I am not sure how to adjust my thinking. My default thoughts are definitely interfering with my flow. Have a great day!!

Start small. Start writing them down. Start meditating on what you desire for 15 minutes everyday. If that gives you anxiety, start with just sitting quietly for 15 minutes. Seek out local or online energy healers.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

2. sheandlouisv says:

YESSSSSβ•β•πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ€ I love this!

3. moragnoffke says:

Just what I needed to read this morning, thank you.

You are welcome. Here’s a Neville Goddard quote for you : Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified.

4. Kritika says:

Happy Day GS πŸ™‚
    Have a great day.

Thank you Kritika. Today’s quote from Neville Goddard : You must feel your desires are already realized, that they are already true, for the truth of any concept is known by the feeling of certainty that the thought is true. You will know that you are really β€˜it’ by the feeling it inspires in you, for if you feel certain, you will act upon.

1. Kritika says:

Wow touching lines. Thank you for the quote πŸ™‚
        And my pleasure always it is to read the affirmations. πŸ™‚

Have a great day Ahead. Glad you liked the quote.

3. Kritika says: