Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• Many things will hold me back in life, but I will not be one of them.
  • My success is not measured in the time it took to reach my achievements.
  • I am ready for and deserving of a loving, healthy, and long lasting relationships.
  • I release old habits that limit my potential.
  • I release myself from anger and pent up hatred.

Let it go.

1. Thank ya it’s very much much needed!πŸ™πŸ•πŸ‡©πŸ‡΄β™’οΈ

Most Welcome. Here is a Sunday quote for you : Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself. Neville Goddard.

1. Thank ya regrettably we do it. Regret πŸ™πŸ•β™’οΈ

2. Powerful words..”Many things will hold me back in life, but I will not be one of them.”
    Deep words to ponder. Thank you! A great post as always. Blessing to you.

Thank you for the blessing always Suzette. Here a quote for you : Whenever your feeling is in conflict with your wish, feeling will be the victor. Neville Goddard.

1. A perfect quote. Thank you !❀

Happy Sunday!

3. Kritika says:

Very different affirmations today. Love them. Thank you πŸ™‚

Glad you liked hem Kritika.A Sunday quote for you : If you judge after appearances, you will continue to be enslaved by the evidence of your senses.

1. Kritika says:

Rightly said. Love the quote. Thank you for sharing πŸ™‚

1. Always an honor and pleasure to share your words with followers, My Dear!!
        Hope you have been staying safe, healthy and happy!!
        xoxo
        πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸŒΉ

Yes all is well. Hope you are staying safe too.

3. Yes, hunkered down and safe so far!! Ha!
        πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŒΉ