Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I give myself persimmon to reset my emotions and beliefs.
  • I focus on the light within and around me.
  • I can overcome my fears.
  • I am grateful to feel what it means to be alive.
  • I am constantly growing and developing.

You are doing so good. Be proud of your progress.

1. DiosRaw says:

Have a good day! Amber πŸ™

Thank you Amber. You have a good day too. Here’s a Neville Goddard quote for you :

β€œTo be conscious of being poor while praying for riches is to be rewarded with that which you are conscious of being, namely, poverty. Prayers to be successful must be claimed and appropriated. Assume the positive consciousness of the thing desired.” Neville Goddard

1. DiosRaw says:

Haha, thank you for the quote, you reminded me of Nevile Goddard and his podcasts etc. about the subconscious mind.
        Take care,
        Amber πŸ€πŸ™ŒπŸ™

Ah I simply love Neville. His voice is mercerising, he owes his voice modulations to his time spent in the theatre in his early days, before he entered the world of subconscious mind πŸ™‚

3. DiosRaw says:

Indeed, he and his message are great. Amber πŸ™

πŸ™‚

2. Anthony Dixon says:

I have been exposed to Covid19 for nine Months going to work in a Courthouse, there is no more public of a Place. Everyday I go to work I look for Coworkers who are not there. I have a Guardian Angel, I truly am Grateful.

Take care Anthony. You are going to get through this. Amen.

3. Anthony Dixon says:

I would like to Apologize to you and all the other wonderful Bloggers out there that spreads so much Inspiration. Working Full-time, Juggling Blogging Time and trying to live out the rest of my Life with a bang, have kept me from Savoring all your Exceptional Efforts. When I stop working I will have all Day to be on everyone’s Pages, Lots of Love

Hi Anthony, take care. We understand life gets in the way. But we are glad to see you whenever you can.

4. slntstrwbrry says:

hi garima,

be proud of *your progress?

~kelsey

Ah yes Kelsey. Thank you πŸ™πŸΌ

1. slntstrwbrry says:

np…am trying to delete but cannot find πŸ˜…

No problem πŸ˜‰