How you approach life says a lot about who you are. There are some who are content to passively coast through, hoping they land where they need to be and know what to do when the time comes.
Then there are others, who make active choices to understand who they are and what they want, and set the goals that will keep them moving in the right direction. But a big part of having a successful life, is learning how to cope with the lessons that life has to teach us.
Here are few powerful life lessons that will happen to us, learn how they will be significant:
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- All that truly matters in the ned is that you loved.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.