Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I do my very best, and that’s great.
  • My heart knows the way better than my mind.
  • I am amazing.
  • Everything will be done in time.
  • I am learning to enjoy the journey of me.

Everything you want is on its way to you physically. Just believe.

1. Dragthepen says:

Yesss. I am absolutely enjoying the journey of me. ❤️

2. imlistenning says:

Keep it up GS! You’re a great, encouraging writer with much intuitive information.

3. clcouch123 says:

I appreciate your offering a message of affirmation each day. There are days when the message goes like a gentle arrow (if there can be such a thing).

Thank you. Practicing affirmations can activate the reward system in your brain, which can have an impact on the way you experience both emotional and physical pain. Knowing you have the ability to manage stress and other life difficulties can help boost confidence and self-empowerment, further promoting faith in yourself.

1. Always a pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear!!
        xoxox – 😊🎁💕🌹✨

4. Believing in oneself, brings even greater enjoyment with life’s journey. It helps to keep my cup half full.

Believing is everything..it’s life!!