Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• My inner peace, love and beauty naturally radiates outwards.
  • My relationships are always safe and fulfilling.
  • I am endlessly grateful for the abundance of love in my life.
  • I am confident, self assured and full of charisma.
  • I develop chemistry with ease with those that I am attracted to.

Gratitude is the best attitude.

Thank you for the reblog.

1. Always happy to read and share your posts, My Dear!! 😘💕💖😊🌹✨

🙏🏼

1. ascott4321 says:

I love that!! “Gratitude is the best attitude” !!! Definitely want as my quote to live by 2021!

Our mental time-travel away from the present moment is one of our primary dilemmas: Oftentimes, it’s much easier to focus on what might be happening, on what’s not happening, or on what has already happened than on what’s currently happening. Ultimately, it benefits us physiologically, energetically, emotionally, and spiritually to train our minds to return to what is happening right here, right now—and the meditative anchor of gratitude can ground us effortlessly back into reality.