Daily Dose for the Soul

Keep track of the judgements you direct towards yourself and others. Make a conscious effort to shift to compassionate thoughts and feelings. Offer a silent blessing to beggars rather than judging them as lazy or a drain on the economy. Your thoughts of compassion raise your level of energy and facilitate your staying connected to intention. Be compassionate towards everyone you meet, all of humanity, the entire kingdom of animal life, and our planet and cosmos as well. In return, the universal Source of all life will bestow compassion upon you, helping you manifest your own individual intention. It’s the law of attraction. Send out compassion, attract it back, send out hostility and judgement, attract it back. Watch your thoughts, and when they’re anything other than compassionate, change them.

Whatever other want, want it for them so strongly that you disperse this energy outward and act from this level of spiritual consciousness. Attempt to feel what would make others most happy and fulfilled. Then send the high energy of intention to that feeling and concentrate on beaming this energy outward, particularly while in their presence. This will help to create a doubly high field for such intentions to manifest.

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

Thank you again Joshua. Us humans are wired in such a way that judgements come very easy to us. But the trick is to become aware of the toxic thinking habit and replace it with a positive one.

✔️✔️

1. My Blog says:

This is very well written and deeply impacting. I would love to re blog it but I was just told that I have 5 sites on one account and I don’t know which site to keep. I would like it back down to one. This is so full of depth in true and inspirational.

Glad you liked the article. Helping others does bring out the best in us.

1. My Blog says:

Some times I can’t help but feel that I would rather not because it hurts too much and it hurts worse that no matter what you do, they still suffer. Selfish of me, you must think? I’ve tried to be like most others, I tried pretending I didn’t care or feel, hoping it would eventually become a habit then a way of life for me but it never has. Bless you.

Be kind to yourself. We’re all going through a lot at the moment and everyone adjusts to change and upheaval differently. Don’t criticize your coping skills or beat yourself up for every mistake you make. Self-compassion is an important part of building resilience, so go easy on yourself.

2. c.f. leach says:

Great post! Ironically I recently read something on this wise: “When it is important to you to be treated well, you must examine how you treat others. Be done with pride and cruel criticism, and align yourself with My commandment to love one another. Change your view to always give the benefit of the doubt. Your judgment of other people will come back to you in kind.” Scriptural reference: Matthew 7:2 “For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.” Blessings and Peace.

Remember, you are not responsible for how people treat you, but you are responsible for how you treat others and yourself. I know you’ve heard the phrase, How people treat you defines them; how you respond, defines you.

Having compassion for oneself is really no different than having compassion for others. Think about what the experience of compassion feels like. Self-compassion involves acting the same way towards yourself when you are having a difficult time, fail, or notice something you don’t like about yourself.

3. inhiscare753 says:

Thanksgiving and blessings amen hallelujah amen 🙏

Amen 🙏🏼