If you want to be happier, it’s all about taking control of what you do each day. Choose to ditch these following joy sucking and soul searing habits. Some of them may surprise you.
- Lack of Self love – Hating on yourself is like drinking poison. It slowly kills your mind, body and soul.
- Complaining – When it comes to complaining, always remember, where your attention goes, energy flows. And where energy flows, something grows.
- Blaming – Blaming gives your power away, by making that which exists outside of yourself responsible for your happiness.
- Needing to Look Good – Do not change yourself for anyone or anything. Do not be concerned about what other think of you, their thoughts and opinions will never validate or define you.
- Poor Physical Habits – Ignoring what is good for your body will result in your body dying more quickly than necessary. Harsh but true!
- Being a Slave to Your Fears – Living within your comfort zone where you do not meet your fears is not living. It is staying safe.
Come back tomorrow to learn more happiness killing habits.