Daily Dose for the Soul

Your Appointment with Infinity

Eternity is now! Right now, right here, you’re an infinite being. Once you get past the fear of death as an end, you merge with the infinite and feel the comfort and relief that this realisation brings. We identify everything in this material world through a time space continuum. Yet infinity has no preference for time and space. You aren’t the elements that make up your body; you merely make use of the elements. You go beyond space and time and are merged with the infinite universal mind. If you haven’t recognised it, it’s because of your fear. You can keep your appointment with infinity while you’re in your temporary body, with its slavish adherence to time and space. If you make this merge, you will have a life without the fear of death.

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

Glad you liked the post Amber

1. DiosRaw says:

Always. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

1. Well-perseved look at life’s most defining perspective.

Glad you liked the post

Thank you for the reblog.

1. Love Alone says:

Welcome ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™‚

2. Brixs Beats says:

It is difficult to explain to others what it feels like to engage is such discovery within yourself. Most people live life in a way that it causes a ripple effect. My realization of death was delivered to October 29 2019. Since then Iโ€™ve learned different aspects of people, and what they consider a life. This is a well described subject that needs to be encourage daily. But it seems not everyone wants to learn the concept of death. I only mean the people around me, but it seems that so many, think very alike.
    Thanks for your perspective.

This is a moment-by-moment challenge: how to choose to be human while knowing that the deepest part of you isn’t. I choose to focus on my immediate circumstances in each moment, how I am in myself and how I am with others around me, and manifest my awakenedness as far as possible in the form of love, truth, peace, and so on. I choose to do that because it makes sense to live in alignment with what I know of Truth. But I also go easy on myself when I lapse into unenlightened duality and start reacting to things like my pre-awake self. Because, after all, it’s all good and perfect anyway.

Ultimately, we are formless and divine and perfect. Yet right now, we also exist as primates that have to eat and drink and piss and shit, that get sick and old and die; we also exist as personalities that have relationships with other personalities, and we inhabit a society that requires us to get a lot of meaningless things done within the framework of linear time which we know is an illusion but which is nevertheless integral to our human experience.