Get ready to maximise your potential, maximise your living with empress2inspire’s new posts series “Daily Dose of Living”. These series will bring you the best in personal development and productivity every day of the week. Your best life awaits.
In today’s post we will learn the benefits of waking up early. “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin, famously. Now, let me first say that if you are a night owl, and that works for you, I think that’s great. There’s no reason to change, especially if you’re happy with it. But if ever you have a change of heart, here’s are some benefits of waking early :
- Greet the day – Create a morning ritual. Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.
- Amazing start – There is no better way to start off your day than to wake early, in my experience.
- Quietude – The early morning hours are so peaceful, so quiet. You can think, can read, and can breathe.
- Sunrise – People who wake late miss one of the greatest feats of nature, repeated in full stereo vision each and every day — the rise of the sun.
- Breakfast – Rise early and you actually have time for breakfast which is one of the most important meals of the day.
- Exercise – There are other times to exercise besides the early morning, of course, but also liable to be canceled because of other things that come up. Morning exercise is never canceled.
- Productivity – Mornings, for me at least, are the most productive time of day.
- Goal Time – Every morning, you should decide what one thing you can do today to move yourself further towards that goal. And then, if possible, do that first thing in the morning.
- Commute – Commute early, and the traffic is much lighter, and you get to work faster, and thus save yourself more time.
- Appointments – Showing up early will impress them. Plus, you get time to prepare.
Here a useful article on how to energise your mornings > https://empress2inspire.blog/2019/11/09/energize-your-mornings/
Find it difficult to wake up early? Come back tomorrow to learn how to start waking up early.