Energize Your Mornings

Do you occasionally feel low on energy? Yes? Well, you are not the only one. Put down that energy shot! There’s no need to chug crazy canned concoctions or buckets of coffee to get through the day. And better still, that doesn’t mean accepting 3 p.m. drowsiness as unavoidable.

Here are 4 simple steps in which you can energize your mornings “

• Don’t Be Shady – Exposure to sunlight helps you wake up faster, and researchers have found that early exposure to daylight regulates hormones. Hormone imbalances equal fatigue.
  • Get Some Lemon Aid – Studies show that drinking hot water with lemon in the morning can boost your metabolism by 30%. Citric acid contains potassium, which is a natural energy booster.
  • Take a Cold Shower – Cold water therapy reduces inflammation, boosts dopamine production, and burns lipids. Low dopamine levels can deplete your energy.
  • Don’t Skip Breakfast – A protein rich breakfast can regulate your energy levels, so you don’t crash mid morning.

Last tip would for an instant boost of energy would be tapping your thymus with your fingertips for 20 seconds, while slowly and deeply breathing in and out. Although I do not recommend it. Also, speak with your doctor if your fatigue persists.

1. Well put Garima. The Lemon aid and cold shower is something I’ve taken up recently, and I am glad i took it up. Taking cold shower will activate the whole body. Warm water bath in the evening, will help relaxing.

Yes Manohar, they indeed help. A cold shower in the morning does more than wake you up and improve your circulation. The cold and warm stimuli constrict and dilate your blood vessels, which strengthens your immune system. Studies have also shown that cold water reduces sore muscles and supports recovery after sports. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

2. Olivia B. Shepherd says:

Great post, I will totally utilize these tips as I suffer badly in the morning😊

Hi Olivia, If you find yourself dreading waking up each morning to start your day, revamping your current morning routine might be just what you need to turn your mornings around. Instead of going through your tired old routine–or neglecting one all together–and rushing out the door, try these methods to refresh your morning and in turn, shift the energy of your day.

3. Olivia B. Shepherd says:

Also reblogged on mines😊

Thank you Olivia for the reblog. I am glad you liked my blog.

4. Am gonna try all these.

I am glad you liked them:) No matter what it is, I dare you to do at least one thing every day that is for you and only you! Thank you for stopping by today.

5. Mary Mangee says:

I love your all natural ways of refreshing ourselves. A body refreshed is a spirit refreshed.

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. The easiest way to feel more refreshed overnight is, well, overnight! A solid nights sleep is the key to restoring the body, reducing stress, and boosting overall health. Aim to be in bed by 9pm and avoid staring at those blue lights too close to bed time. Grab your favorite book, eye mask, and turn up that rain machine (I can’t sleep without mine)! Also try not to set an alarm unless you have to. Just fall into deep, uninterrupted sleep.

6. inhiscare753 says:

Great Post. Energizing Tips.

Glad you liked them. Thank you. Everyday is a gift and we should make the most of it. Humans have to stop living in the past and future and focus on the present. Thank you for stopping by today.

1. inhiscare753 says:

Yes, everyday is a precious gift. Stopping by is always a pleasure. You are certainly welcome. 😊

7. Neha Jaiswal says:

Definitely going to try lemon aide to keep my mornings as fresh as your writing 😊

Hi Neha, that is a very good practice. Drinking warm lemon water can help get your digestive system get moving in the morning without overloading it. Plus, efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation, so you won’t have to worry about the acid in lemons giving you heartburn. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Thank you for the reblog.

8. msnyder1970 says:

I don’t think realize how bad it is to use coffee as a wake up tool. its a dehydrater, since I’ve quit coffee in the morning and drink 32 oz of water I’m not as sleepy as before. Great tips 🙂

Hi, Drinking water first thing in the morning immediately helps rehydrate the body. The six to eight hours of recommended nightly sleep is a long period to go without any water consumption. Drinking a glass or two of water right when you wake up, however, is a good way to quickly rehydrate your body. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

9. edas07 says:

This is very good advice, and I look forward to having lots of lemonade aid! (especially after being someone who is used to seeing people start every morning with coffee)

Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog. Warm lemon water in the morning helps kickstart the digestion process for the day. According to Ayurvedic philosophy, choices that you make regarding your daily routine either build up resistance to disease or tear it down. Ayurveda invites us to get a jump-start on the day by focusing on morning rituals that work to align the body with nature’s rhythms, balance the doshas and foster self-esteem alongside self-discipline. Thank you.

10. roxancena says:

Hi. Nice post. If I may share my secret too whenever I feel low or lack of motivation, I always practice yoga and meditation early morning or after my work in the afternoon.😊 Yoga does wonder in terms of emotional distress and when my body feels tired or something. Thank you for sharing your post.🙏

Hi, yes yoga is very helpful. Early morning yoga can help to build a healthy, consistent routine to your yoga practice. Practicing yoga early in the morning will warm up your digestive system and help nutrients move more easily through the body, causing it to metabolize carbs and fats more quickly. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

1. roxancena says:

Yes I agree with you.😊🙏 I hope that many people will discover and take time to practice yoga and see the benefits.😊 Take care.

Thank you. You too 🙏🏼

11. Hi! I have found the days I don’t eat breakfast I do much better in the morning! I’m alter and just awake! I get a little hungry around 10:30am and have something small. Maybe fruit and a granola bar or something and I good until 2pm and I need to eat again. But if I eat breakfast, I’m dragging so bad. Even if I have a real healthy breakfast I’m so exhausted 💤 that I cannot hardly make it through the day. My stomach will even start to hurt. I love breakfast too but I can’t eat it.
    Is there a reason why this is?

Hi, Skipping the morning meal can throw off your body’s rhythm of fasting and eating. When you wake up, the blood sugar your body needs to make your muscles and brain work their best is usually low. If you don’t eat it, you aren’t likely to get all of the nutrients your body needs. A change in what you eat everything Morning might help you stay active throughout the day. Hope this helps. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

12. Deron Cheek says:

cold shower is also a way of breaking anxiety, it does improved the overall mood and well being. Try a 30 days challenge 🙂

Hi Deron, cold shower is always beneficial. Cold shower therapy is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy that has numerous health benefits such as treating anxiety and depression, improving circulation and toning skin. The use of coldness as a ‘good stressor’ on the body can help to trigger several helpful responses within the human body. Thank you stopping by my blog today.

13. roluwole says:

My husband Olakunle, who writes under Fellowship of Praise/injesusname and I, enjoy your posts. Thank you for following us. Rita Oluwole

Thank you Rita. I am glad you find my posts helpful.

1. roluwole says:

Yes, he and I do. Thank you Garima for reading our posts as well

14. Reblogged this on Debanjan Mitra and commented:
    This is helpful now!

Thank you again for the reblog.

Ah, mornings. A good morning routine can really set the productivity tone for the rest of the day.

1. RPR says:

I think you r right, morning routine makes you whatever u r

Exactly. I have recently started showing gratitude every morning. Has given me “some” calm.

3. RPR says:

What u started doing if u could share?

Yes everyday as soon as I wake up and still not out of bed, I thank universe for waking me up alive. Then the first few things I see like my parents or my sister, I thank the universe for them being fit and fine. I thank you god for a job and good people to work with while I am driving to work. I thank universe for my car, for green traffic lights, leas traffic so on and so forth.

5. RPR says:

Wow!!! Incredible truly inspiring, so basically it’s the thanks giving which you do to the universe for everything what u have and what u seek.. Good