Get ready to maximise your potential, maximise your living with empress2inspire’s new posts series “Daily Dose of Living”. These series will bring you the best in personal development and productivity every day of the week. Your best life awaits.
In today’s post we will learn about some simple facts about food and eating. Improving one’s health is the foundation of living a meaningful life: without your health, nothing else matters. I don’t care what you eat or how you exercise—I’m not looking to convert anyone to my way of eating. I don’t care whether you’re a vegetarian, a vegan, or a primal-paleo-whatever. I want you to feel great so you can better enjoy your life. So here are some tips :
- Food – Add greens. To reap all the benefits of leafy greens, aim to eat at least 1 1/2 to 2 cups each week. (Keep in mind that cooked greens shrink by half.) To keep it simple, start by chopping up new kinds of greens and adding them into the usual type of salad you make.
- Avoid – Completely eliminate the following diet: bread, pasta, sugar, gluten, dairy, and anything processed or packaged. Our bodies are not meant to consume this junk.
- Intermittent Fasting – f you want to lose weight, particularly fat, then intermittent fasting will make a drastic difference in your life. And yes, this means you have to skip breakfast.
- Water, Liquids, and Juice – Drink roughly half my bodyweight in ounces of water each day, unless you have some medical condition and you can’t drink enough water. Eliminate cola and all sugary liquids from your diet.
- Supplements – It important to take daily supplements with each meal: multivitamin (comprehensive nutritional health), vitamin B-complex(cardiovascular health), and fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids for heart health). Depending on the diet, these may not be necessary for everyone.
- Exercise – You don’t have to kill yourself to become fit. You can either 1) Walk between three and eight miles each day or 2) Work out for eighteen minutes. Choose your poison.
- Sleep – It is important, however, to get as much sleep as your body requires: operating on a deficit is unhealthy.
- Stress – Once you become aware of your stressed physiological state, you can change your physiology the way you move your body to become unstressed.
Need suggestions on supplements, tap here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/05/10/how-to-take-oral-supplements/
Food is fuel, nothing more. Come back tomorrow for more daily dose on living.