Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• An abundance of money is flowing into my life.
  • I deserve to be rich.
  • I let go of all my fears around money.
  • The more I give, the more I receive.

Have a productive day ahead.

1. Kritika says:

Good Morning GS 🙂
    Have a productive day yourself!

Thank you Kritika. You too 💙💙

1. Kritika says:

2. Well…the way I work hard I surely deserve to be rich my motivation until I reach more followers.

And you will be successful and rich.

3. jpregbaha says:

Welcome 😀

4. TL Murphy says:

I love this. Thank you for sharing.

Most Welcome Murphy.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!!
        xoxox 😘💕🎁🌹

5. The final bullet says it all for me.

When we give, we believe we are helping someone or something else and it’s true. We make a difference by offering time, money or energy, to whatever cause or individual we support. But equally true (but too often unrecognized) we receive as well.

Think of the last time you did something nice for someone. You opened a door for a person whose arms were laden with packages. You dropped a fistful of change in the bell-ringer’s kettle. You asked, “How are you?” of a friend and then actually listened to his response. Didn’t you, just for a moment, feel a little glow inside? Didn’t the “thank you” they said put a smile on your face? Didn’t you feel just a little more connected to the world at large—and a little more likely to do it again, just to get your “giving fix”?