Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I am great.
  • My life is great.
  • Everything is happening for me.
  • All the things that I am currently experiencing are only taking me to the next level of my life.
  • I am growing

Happy Fri-Yaay!!!!

1. Jill Halasz says:

Love this ❀️

Happy Friday πŸ’™πŸ’™

2. Dragthepen says:

I am great πŸ₯°
    My life is greatπŸŽ‰

3. ascott4321 says:

Yayy!! Happy fri yayyyyy

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜¬

Thank you for sharing.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!!
        xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ

πŸ’™

4. I AM GREAT
    MY LIFE IS GREAT
    πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes it is…high five on that !!!

1. πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹

5. capost2k says:

Kind of hard to do when you are in a POW camp. There are difficult times ahead and we need to prepare our hearts and minds for these. Some of the advice here is solid, but there is evil in the world, and its power appears to be growing.
    Even though “we have read the back of the book, and we win,” a quick perusal of scripture will show that faithful people do not always “win” in the short term, meaning our life span. See 1 Peter 4:12-5:11: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+4%3A12-5%3A11&version=ESV

These Biblical verses are amazing

1. capost2k says:

Actually all the short “books” in the Bible are amazing if one takes the time to study the history and culture of them. Most think the Bible is one HUGE book, too big to read. But if you take each of the little books, the longest ones can be read in less than a four hour sitting in one’s heart language; maybe a little longer in second language.
        Happy to provide you with a recommendation on which ones to begin with if you have not already read the Bible from cover to cover.

Thank you so much. I love the biblical responses. I am sure our fellow readers are enjoying them too.