Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am too great to settle for less.
  • I am way too great to be settling for less.
  • I have to recognise that I am valuable and worthy already.
  • I was born that way.
  • Everything I need is within me right now.

Have a great week ahead.

1. Kritika says:

Happy Day GS πŸ™‚

Thank you Kritika. Have a great Monday !!

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!!
        xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ

πŸ’™πŸ’™

2. capost2k says:

We are born sinful. (Psalm 51). We are not great in ourselves. (2 Corinthians 3:5-6)
    Our value comes from being made in God’s image: mind, will, emotions. But that image is polluted by our sin, both what we are born into and what we do given choices as we come of age. But Jesus died to reestablish His image in us. Apart from Him we are worthless, but in Him we are precious. (Matthew 5:13-16)
    The best therapist is the Bible’s teaching on wisdom and thoughts. (Philippians 4:4-8)

3. Well…never settle for less never ever be second best great day ahead