Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I am grateful for my full belly and the warm meals I have enjoyed today.
  • I am grateful for the convenience of the modern world and that anything I want is at my fingertips.
  • I am grateful for the chance to make tomorrow a better day and live another day in health.
  • I am grateful for who I am and for doing the best I can with the knowledge I have.
  • I am grateful for everyone who has been in my life and for the love we’ve shared and the lesson that were taught.

Be grateful for what you have.

1. Scriberly says:

Gratefulness breeds contentment, which is the true key to happiness ❀

2. Dragthepen says:

I grateful πŸ™

Gratitude for all that is, to all that is.

3. I have a habit to write down gratitude and my wishes every night. It really helps. This post resonates with me πŸ™‚

Yes Bhavya, it really does help. That is a very good practice you have. Good luck. Thank you for the inspiration today

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!!
        xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ

πŸ™‚

4. Well… I am forever grateful and thankful for this post good writing excellent grammar