Get ready to maximise your potential, maximise your living with empress2inspire’s new posts series “Daily Dose of Living”. These series will bring you the best in personal development and productivity every day of the week. Your best life awaits.
In today’s post we will continue to talk about mindful simplicity. The following are not rules, but guideposts against which you can check yourself, to help you pay close attention to what you’re doing.
Here are some more tips on
- Handle knives with care.
- Swish the toilet bowl. Have a toilet brush near the toilet, and if you notice it even a little dirty after you use it, take the brush and give the bowl a quick swish and flush.
- Keep rags and scrubbers handy. Keep a scrub sponge in my bathroom to wipe down the toilet or shower when they get a little dirty. It only takes a minute, and having the scrubber there means you have no reason not to do it.
- Keep flat surfaces clear. My desk has nothing on it but my laptop and a photo of my wife. Counters and tabletops are clear. Floors have only furniture and rugs. These are not places for storing a bunch of junk. If you notice cluttered flat surfaces, clear them, one at a time. Get rid of the items, or give them a home.
- Take care of your tools as if they were your own eyes.
- Be gentle with those around you.
- You are already there. This is not a set of ideals to aspire to, a standard of perfection to achieve. This is a mindfulness practice, and if you are cleaning or decluttering mindfully, you have already arrived.
For more tips tap here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/03/04/daily-dose-of-living-63/
Reference : https://zenhabits.net/mindful-simplicity/