Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I’m worthy of spending on things that exponentially grow my relationship with abundance.
  • I choose to listen to my intuition because I know I’m capable of handling anything that comes my way.
  • I know that there are infinite possibilities in this universe.
  • I choose to believe in the ones that make me feel good.
  • I have unwavering certainty that what’s meant for me will be mine and choose to feel love towards myself rather than unworthiness.

Have a manifestation filled day today.

1. Thank you so much for this. I definitely needed my daily dose of affirmation. πŸ™‚

Haha then I am glad you found my post. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

2. I love these affirmations. Thank you so much for this πŸ™‚

Most welcome. Glad you liked the affirmations.

Thank you for sharing.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!! xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ

3. mango says:

Nice

Thank you Mango. I am glad you liked the affirmations.