Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for todayΒ :

• I love myself unconditionally.
  • I can feel myself healing.
  • I am knowledgeable.
  • I am becoming wealthy.
  • I have a purpose.

Happy Sunday.

1. 🌻 Shanique ❀️ says:

I actually feel all these things πŸ™‚
    I love myself unconditionally.
    I can feel myself healing.
    I am knowledgeable.
    I am becoming wealthy.
    I have a purpose.
    I’m learning to live in the love of my God β€οΈπŸ™

Ah beautiful words. Thank you for encouraging me today. Happy Sunday

2. I really needed to read this today!

Then I am more glad than ever that you found this post.

3. Our daily #1 purpose should focus on loving ourselves unconditionally. In loving God, He will show us the way.

He will. Focus and Faith.

Thank you for the reblog.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!! xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŒΉ

4. Well… Sorry how many views you get per week sorry but I just had to ask.good post

Close to 1500 per day.

1. Well… Great your hard pays off that’s like a lot congrats now tell me what’s your incredients on achieving such a number

Be consistent