You may be hurting your chances of success.
Lack of sleep or poor-quality sleep can affect how well you function and do your job. It’s important for everyone to get at least seven hours of shut-eye.
Sleep-deprived people have trouble doing critical things, like:
- Concentrating, remembering and reasoning
- Handling stress
- Listening and communicating
- Solving problems
- Making decisions
- Controlling their moods
They also struggle with being late, dozing off and having more injuries.
To stay alert at work, try some simple strategies:
- Honor your internal rhythm — when you tend to feel tired or low-energy — with breaks.
- Power nap for at least 20 minutes in the late morning or early afternoon.
- Eat healthy snacks, exercise and drink fluids throughout the day to keep your body going.
- Don’t take medications that cause drowsiness.
- Create a sleep routine that gets you to bed and workon time.
Sleep helps you recharge and seize the day! So you can be and do your very best.
The big picture – Sleep issues are also very costly for business, leading to an estimated $150 billion in losses from:
- Workplace accidents
- Lower productivity
Hope this article helped. Find it difficult to sleep? Here are some tips for you > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/06/29/simple-ways-to-fall-asleep/
Reference : https://file.anthem.com/119758ANMENABS.pdf