Law Of Attraction Booster

on

“I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source. My only work is to relax and breathe. Deep breathing is a big part of your Well-being. Because with that deep breath there is activation on a cellular level. In other words, it is the current that carries the vitality to the extremities of the cells. So the more you are breathing, the more you are thriving.” Abraham Hicks

Wouldn’t it be nicer to have more trust in the law of attraction? To be able to just know that things are always working out for us? No matter how it looks in any given moment. So what stops us from having that faith? Well normally its our brain.

Our mind is the tool that is designed to keep us out of harms way. It’s been trained to avoid risk. To guide us to the most non-threatening and safest port of call. But if left unchecked the brain will also strangle any fun, adventure and trust out of life.

That’s why practices such as meditation and visualisation are so powerful. Because The Law of Attraction begins in your HEAD. Get your thoughts in order, and you’ll automatically begin manifesting the greatest possible results.

One of the easiest way to do this is using a guided “Hypnosis” track to help you to “reprogram” your thoughts, so you can begin automatically manifesting — and achieving more success, happiness and abundance in your life.

1. Manasa Kulkarni says:

I really believe in this “meditation and visualisation are so powerful”, it is a bliss feeling and manifests too! 🙂

Meditation helps you to identify your abundance blocks faster and to overcome some of them. Meditation makes you more aligned with the universe, and thus brings you into the flow state more easily.

1. Manasa Kulkarni says:

So so true 🙂

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you have a great day!! xoxox 😘💕🎁🌹

2. I am reading ask and it is given at the moment so it was weird to have come across your post at this moment in time! I haven’t tried guided hypnosis but this has definitely sparked my interest. I find the law of attraction so fascinating

It’s all connected:)
      Ask and it is given is one of the most fascinating books I have read from the author Abraham Hicks

Glad you liked the post.

Thank you for sharing.