Working from Home Vs Office

I thought I would share some things I really enjoy about working in an office and things I really enjoy about working from home.

Office

• Seeing the awesome people I work with
  • Certain meetings work better in person
  • Office gossip and casual chats
  • Dressing up and feeling cute
  • Potlucks
  • People watching
  • Getting my steps in
  • Saying good morning and bye to everyone
  • That feeling when you come back from leave/vacation and people are happy that you’re back
  • People stopping by my desk instead of cold calling me
  • Change of scenery
  • The daily coffee run
  • Leaving work at work and not having it invade my home
  • Seeing how jazzed people get over free food makes me smile.

Home

• Breaks feel more productive
  • My puppies
  • Casual clothes
  • Home cooked meals
  • No commute
  • I can play music, dance, sing
  • Virtual meetings feel less stressful
  • I can control the temperature of my home
  • Getting mail during the day
  • Seeing other people and their homes on video is exciting
  • When people make the effort to message me to just chat it feels very nice and intentional
  • Spending so much time alone makes me learn more about myself and how I work
  • I get socially exhausted very easily right now in life so it’s very nice seeing able to control my level of interaction and prioritise my health.

Which one do you prefer working from home or office? Leave a comment.

1. Yes! It’s a million-dollar question… 🙏

Absolutely, I am torn myself.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you have a great day!! xoxox 😘💕🎁🌹

2. I miss the office, everything you mentioned, but I also love the freedoms that come with working from home.😩

Me too…I am torn between the two

3. I love working from home. My goal is to never work in an office again unless its my own. 🙂

Ah makes two of us.

4. Working from home is better, there is sure no fears of contacting covid.

5. I prefer the office. However, these days I’m more hybrid.

Work from home It is for me