Every Life Has A Purpose

Every life has a purpose. Share your story and you may help someone find their own. The reason I decided to become honest about my personal struggles is because the issues that I’ve dealt with are still taboo to talk about. Self-harm, eating disorders, addiction, and mood disorders are things people aren’t always open about. But it’s so important that someone starts talking about these issues, so that those who are struggling know that there is help out there. It is my job to be a beacon of hope for people that don’t have any.

Stand up for those who can’t yet. Give them support and strength.

1. Still standing up for myself. And sadly not everyone wants to stand the way I stand with medication that took 68 years to find me. For whatever reason those who need it most insist on going it without life saving medication. Until, until, I am going to do me. And I hope that helps someone.

Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration for us today.

2. Avoswahi says:

Indeed! Every life has a purpose and as long as we are alive and hopeful, things will get better. Thanks for sharing this.

Most welcome. A well-rooted sense of purpose, in other words, gives you way more resilience than passion alone ever could. And that resilience is what is likely to make you successful over the long haul (plenty of other experts have argued the same point).

Most welcome.

3. mckennajh says:

I love this! Purpose is something I have spent a good deal thinking and writing about…I love your perspective on how we can use our story and personal journey to help others! Blessings.

Thank you. My mantra is Don’t focus on the negative in your life or the inner critic. Don’t focus on what you’ve lost. Don’t focus on rejections that come your way, that is part of life. Focus on choosing your thoughts as you chase your dream—rather than see things as impossible, start seeing the possibilities

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share great posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you have a great day!! 😘💕🎁🌹

Thank you for sharing my post.

4. Anthony says:

Thank you for that…keep up the good work

Thank you Anthony. Glad you liked the article.