- Decide what behaviours or actions you no longer will tolerate from yourself or others. Commit to rewriting them.
- Get clear on what lights you up, and make space for it regularly. This will lead you to the depths of your life’s purpose.
- Visualise and embody your dream daily. Embody and speak about it as if it they already happened, or is happening.
- Let go of “needing” something outside of base essentials. Find gratitude for what you so have right now.
- Be willing to let go of the personality that doesn’t support the next version of yourself.
- When shit hits the fan, don’t suppress your reaction. Let it run through you, but don’t let it override your vibe for long.
- Speak positively to yourself. Because, you’re actually listening. Don’t judge, correct or wish you were X,Y,Z. Zoom out of the experience/s and see the bigger picture.
- Embrace your darkness. Witness it. Do the “shadow work”. Don’t hide, avoid, or cover it up. Create the proper outlets for it.
- Utilize triggers as tools to unearthed aspects of yourself that could use growth and expansion. Witness them, and alchemise the energy.
- The programming of lack, or low self worth, is inherited through culture, family, etc. Dis-own it. It’s not who you fundamentally are. Allow for wholeness to be your default system.
- Meet your emotional tides with compassion, it has a ripple effect in your entire life and being.
Support My Blog
2 Comments Add yours
Thank you for sharing my post.