Being memorable is essential for every entrepreneur — after all, people won’t fund you or buy from you if they don’t even remember you exist.
Here are few ways to ensure you’re making a strong and lasting impression.
Having confident body language
- Nothing will make you stand out more than confident body language.
- Body language includes handshake, hug, positive energy, good posture, strong eye contact and smile.
- Body language also helps interpret others people moods and emotions.
Genuine compliments make people remember you
- Everyone like a compliment. Don’t make people uncomfortable with your words.
- Make genuine compliments because people like compliments and rewards and always remember such incidents.
Use their name
- It is so important to use someone’s name when interacting with them.
- It is, after all, their most significant connection to their identity. And it is the easiest way to get someone’s attention.
- Every time you use someone’s name, they feel important. They feel like they have a little more connection with you.
It should not be always about you
- Some people have the habit of speaking all about them and force others to listen them, nobody will remember you.
- When people come to you and talk about their problems, pay attention to what they are talking and listen to them patiently. Never ignore their talk or problems.
Be an engaged listener
- Don’t just hear, listen.
- People don’t always remember what you say or even what to do, but they always remember how to make them feel.
- The first step in making someone feel special is to truly listen to them.
Be kind and compassionate
- Compassion and kindness are important in human life.
- It is also about showing care and being nice with others.
- If you add a unique piece to their puzzle of life, if you are able to influence their life in a way small or big, people will surely remember you forever.
Making a strong impression is critical to your business success. By following these techniques, you can be sure people will take note.
2 Comments Add yours
“People don’t always remember what you say or even what to do, but they always remember how to make them feel.”
My favorite part. Well done. 👏
LikeLiked by 1 person