Here are a few psychology tricks that will blow you away :
- To avoid workplace drama and bee liked, compliment people behind their back.
- Saying “You’re right!” instead of “I know” makes you look less an asshole and doesn’t diminish something someone else may have just found out.
- Instead of asking, “Do you have any questions?” ask, “What questions do you have?” The first almost always results in silence, while the second helps people feel comfortable asking questions.
- When you have something important to say to your kinds, say it very quietly so that they listen. They’re immune to your yelling, but whispering gets their attention.
- If you need to deescalate someone and get them to communicate, ask them questions about numbers or personal information.
- When somebody shy is speaking, if you look at them and nod your head, it encourages them to keep talking.
- Say hello to everybody you know, and say it with a smile. So little effort for a person to find you friendly.