Take what you need
- Having needs doesn’t make you needy, even if someone is incapable of meeting that need.
- Being sensitive does not make you too sensitive. You don’t have to mask your sensitivity to be accepted.
- It’s safe to be angry or sad.
- I’m sorry you had to experience the things you went through. You didn’t deserve it.
- You were always enough, even if they couldn’t recognise how wonderful you are.
What does your inner child need to hear today?
4 Comments Add yours
Thank you for sharing my post
What a great list! I released some repressed inner child stuff this morning. I wasn’t sure why I was crying from my sacral at first then figured out I was grieving the relationship I never had with my brother bc of our mother. It was liberating to release it even though I didn’t know what it was at first.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s beautiful how our inner child tells us what it wants.