It may appear that information is swamping us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. There has never been a better time to get information about anything, from the latest news and gossip to historical events that occurred centuries ago. But, in the midst of all of that data, it can feel as if there aren’t enough happy facts to go around.
Here are a few facts that will make you infinitely happier :
- Wake up every morning, say, “this is going to be the best day of my life,” and it will be.
- The moment you realise you are responsible for every aspect of your life is when you are completely free.
- You don’t have to be in a relationship to be happy. You just have to understand yourself.
- To love ourselves, simply be ourselves.
- Life is in constant flux. Savor the moments we enjoy and know that those we don’t will pass.
- The self is always changing. What matters is how we create the self we wish to be every moment.
- We only have so much time. It’s okay, and crucial to cut off things that are unnecessary.
Share it with your world, and save it to remind yourself.
2 Comments Add yours