Have you ever been around someone and thought they were medicine for the soul? We’ve all met someone who makes us feel better after we’ve spent time with them. Here are a few signs that someone is healthy & a positive impact in your life.
- They love getting to know you as a person.
- You didn’t have to hide any parts of yourself with them.
- You can be vulnerable around them.
- They respect your personal boundaries.
- They communicate honestly with you.
- They encourage you to grow as a person.
- You feel seen, heard, and appreciated.
Is there someone in your life that is good for your mental health? What do they do that makes you feel better? Tell us in the comments.