Manifestation has recently become a buzzword. Though it’s fantastic that the law of attraction is now popular, it can be a little misleading for those who are unwilling to do the heavy lifting.
I’ve noticed that many people approach manifestation from the perspective of “How can I get something to feel better?” Instead, ask yourself, “How can I feel better and thus be a more energetic match for attracting more greatness into my life?” The emphasis should be on healing the internal condition rather than getting a hot new car or boyfriend.
Here are some manifestation tips you can use :
- Stick to something – Yea, the is very important, stick to something for at least some time, it can be a technique, it can be a routine, it can be a certain coach or a set of teachings, stick to it, constant change comes from a place where you think what you are doing is not enough.
- Application – Application, application, application. No matter what you try, no matter what method. Reading and thinking about it will not get you anything, only more anger and frustration, but application is the only way to results.
- Stop looking for shortcuts – Stop looking for a magical technique, a magical method, a magical cure to your situations. To get what you want you have to b the person who has it, to do that is not always easy, but always, always worth it.
- Change comes from within – This means that the change that you are looking for will always come from within, it will alway start with you, it will always be about you. It will not be about manipulation, it will not com from chasing, it will only change when you change.
- Looking at long term solution rather than short term satisfaction – A very important element to realise, implementation of this will ensure the manifestation is sustainable and long term, rather than back and forth and hot and cold.
What would you add to the list?