Are you a genuine person? Many people struggle to answer this question. They try to be themselves, but they frequently discover that they are putting on a persona in order to please others, fit in, or be liked. True authenticity is becoming increasingly rare, but it is highly valued in friendships, relationships, and careers.
Here are some signs of an authentic person :
- Genuine people respect everyone. Fake people only respect people with power.
- Genuine people admire others and often praise other. Fake people criticise others to make themselves look great.
- Genuine people express their opinion openly. Fake people gossip a lot.
- Genuine people are nice and helpful most of the time. Fake people are only nice when they have a hidden agenda.
- Genuine people don’t brag. Fake people show off all the time.
- Genuine people don’t try to make people like them. Fake people try hard to make people like them.
- Genuine people always try their best to live up their promises. Fake people make commitment easily, but seldom keep them.
- Genuine people aren’t attention seekers. Fake people are desperate for attention.
Drop a comment if you needed to hear this.