Life is short. It may seem like it takes an eternity at times, but the reality is that you live and then die. It happens so quickly that many people don’t realise they had a life until it’s too late. If you don’t want to be one of those people who looks back on their lives with regret, here are a few things you should stop doing right now:
Stop overcomplicating your life
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- It is very hard to be creative and innovative when you are bogged down with complexity and detail.
- Complexity will prevent you from being open to finding the solutions that are often right in front of you.
Stop saying you have NO TIME
- Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.
- Whether it’s to be with a friend, to watch the sunset or sunrise, to have a holiday, to read a book, to sleep peacefully.
- Our time is so precious and you will never know when you run out of time.
- With no time, you can miss the most precious and beautiful moments in your life.
Stop regretting your actions from your past
- The past is over and what is more important is where you are now and where you want to be in the future.
- All your past experiences, mistakes and failures in your life have prepared you for living your life in the present and in the future.
- One way to help cope with feelings of regret is to use those experiences to fuel future action.
Stop waiting for the right time
- Don’t wait for the “right time” for you to take action, to make the change, to follow your dream, to do what ever it is that you need to do to be happy and have a better life.
- There never is a right time to initiate change and chase your dreams.
- If you choose to keep waiting for the right time, accept that your life will pass by and you will never attain that life you desire.
Stop comparing your life to others
- Comparison is the death of joy. If you are doing this, then please stop and focus on doing thing that build your self confidence and self belief in you.
- If you don’t stop comparing yourselves to others, you will constantly spend money and mental energy just trying to keep up.
- You need to break the comparison cycle because it’s a game you’ll never win.
What would you add to the list. Share in the comments blow.