I’m not here to impress you; I’m here to help you grow by telling you the truth. It’s not about me or some phoney personal brand; it’s about how we can all smash our goals by telling the truth and leaving a legacy that will keep us from having regrets.
Here are truth that will hurt like crazy but make you a better person :
- No one else can provide you with the precise answers you require in order to b happy and successful.
- The thing we do right are often not the right things to do.
- Being honest and direct may not make you the most popular person in the room. But it will make you the right friends and contacts.
- The unhappiest folks are those who care the most about what everyone thinks.
- The people you surround yourself with will make you or break you.
- You will always be incredibly imperfect.
- The draw of comfort is the biggest drama killer. In the end, you can be comfortable or courageous, but not both at once.
- If achievement had no price, it would be of no value.
- We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
- The only path between wanting and having is doing.
- Your dreams come true only when You make them come true.
- Winners win not because they’re allowed to, but because they decide to.
- You can’t change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow. Be present. Focus.
- In life, what you want and what you get are rarely perfectly congruent.
- You are exactly where you’re supposed to be at this very moment. Every experience and step is necessary.
- Focusing on petty problems is the greatest human addiction. The negative things in life don’t need your help 24/7. Focus on your joy, your loves, and your goals instead.
- You can’t live a positive life with a negative attitude.
- Life changes constantly, and often unpredictably.
What would you add to the list?