Elon Musk is the CEO of top companies such as SpaceX and Tesla, and he works on a variety of difficult projects that will have a significant impact on our world. One can only imagine how demanding his days are and how he manages to keep his cool. Musk is known to work 85 to 100 hours per week, alternating between his two companies.
Despite his hectic schedule, Elon remains productive. His two businesses are doing well, and he has a fortune of $22.3 billion, making him one of the world’s richest people. How is Musk able to accomplish this?
- Skills matter more than a degree.
- Obligations increase as you get older.
- Now is the time to take risks.
- Look for criticism, everyone needs a feedback loop.
- Use your skills and work with like minded people to start a company.
- Assume you are wrong, the goal is to be less wrong.
Drop a comment if you need to see this.