There is a big difference between being a people pleaser and simply being kind. Being compassionate towards others is what life is all about. However, there’s a big difference between being compassionate and allowing yourself to be taken advantage of. Know your boundaries and be bold enough to enforce them.
- Accepting blame to keep the peace.
- Remaining silent when you have an issue.
- Disregarding your needs.
- Allowing people who havent changed back into your life.
- Doing for others what they could do for themselves.
- Going out of the way to accommodate people.
What would you add to the list?