Business success does not come by chance. It takes a lot of courage and big thinking, as well as the motivation to overcome the fears that keep you stuck accepting smaller rewards. Work on removing the roadblocks of small-mindedness, conformity, and self-imposed limitations to exponentially raise success standards. Set high standards for yourself and never apologise for them. People who want to work for and with you will strive to exceed your expectations.
Here are some f*cking rules for success :
- Do the f*cking work. Don’t be lazy.
- Stop f*cking waiting. It’s time.
- Rely on yourself, the universe doesn’t give a f*ck.
- Be f*cking practical. Success is not a theory.
- Be productive early. Don’t f*ck around all day.
- Don’t be a f*cking baby. Life’s hard.
- Don’t hang out with f*ckwits.
- Don’t f*cking waste energy on sh*t you can’t control.
- Stop bullshitting. Its f*cking embarrassing.
- Stop being a f*cking people-pleaser. It’s sad.
- Stop putting toxic sh*t in your body. It’s f*cking stupid.
- Just f*cking do it, stop playing small and have an extraordinary life.
What is your rule for success? What would you add to the list?