Ever wonder what your life would be like if you lived up to your full potentials? Would your body be healthier? Your skin clearer? Bank account bigger? I think about these things all the time, and, judging my previous post, you guys do to.
Here are some tasks designed to help all of us live up to our full potential. It has been broken down into time frames to help keep you from getting overwhelmed. Let’s go do it.
Every Morning Part 1
- Stretch. First thing. Really give your body enough time to wake up. Touch your toes. Roll out your shoulders. Do not hit snooze!
- Do your full skincare routine. I have mine detailed here, but do whatever works for you and your complexion. Be gentle and consistent.
- Brush your teeth and floss. I used to be a big floss-skipper too, but you’d be amazed at how dig of a difference it makes. Rinse with a whitening mouthwash.
- Give yourself enough time to get ready. Whether you’re a wash-and-go kind of person or someone who spends an hour doing a full contouring routine, make sure you aren’t rushing. If you need to wake up a few minutes earlier than normal, so be it. Rushing sets an awful, stressed out tone for the rest of the day. Allow yourself to be relaxed before taking on the day.
- Eat something. Not saying a big breakfast, because some people just can’t eat in the morning. But you should eat, or at least bring a little something with you while going to work or school. If you can’t eat a full breakfast, grab a fruit! You won’t be as hungry come lunch time, making you less likely to gorge yourself.
Watch this space tomorrow for Full Potential Mornings Part 2