Daily Dose for the Soul

There’s a vibratory action to your thoughts, your feelings, and your body. I’m asking you to increase those frequencies so they’re high enough to allow you to connect to the power to intention. This may sound like an oversimplification, but I hope you’ll try raising your energy level as a way to remove the obstacles that prevent you from experiencing the perfection you’re a part of. You cannot remedy anything by condemning it. You only add to the destructive energy that’s already permeating the atmosphere of your life. When you react to the lower energies you encounter with your own low energies, you’re actually setting up a situation that attracts more of that lower energy. For example, if someone behaves in a hateful manner toward you and you respond by hating them for hating you, you’re participating in a lower energy filed, and impacting all who enter the field. If you’re angry at those around you for being angry people, you’re attempting to remedy the situation through condemnation.

Don’t use weakening energies employed by those around you. Other people can’t bring you down if you’re operating at the higher energies. Why? Because higher and faster energies nullify and convert lower/slower energies, not the reverse. If you feel that the lower energises of those around you are bringing you down. it’s because you’re joining them at their energy levels.

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

1. MeganMarie says:

Thank you for the reminder. Was hard a weekend with a friend and I feel yucky. Going to work on vibes . New Blogger would love a follow back

Sure Megan.

2. Thank you for the wonderful reminder. Peace and Blessings

Thank you Craig!!

Glad you liked it Justin!!!!

3. Great advice! I try not to let others bring me down. Generally, I fly above the drama 🙂

When you choose to rise above the drama, the view is much more clear and beautiful. 🙂

4. Mark Hughes says:

The best book I ever bought that I continue to read most evenings is ‘change your thoughts, change your life’ By Dr Dyer.

Oh that is a good one as well. I am currently reading Neville Goddard