Life Lessons Part 1

How you approach life says a lot about who you are. There are some who are content to passively coast through, hoping they land where they need to be and know what to do when the time comes.
Then there are others, who make active choices to understand who they are and what they want, and set the goals that will keep them moving in the right direction. But a big part of having a successful life, is learning how to cope with the lessons that life has to teach us.

Here are few powerful life lessons that will happen to us, learn how they will be significant:

• Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
  • When in doubt, just take the next small step.
  • Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
  • Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
  • Pay off your credit cards every month.
  • You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
  • Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
  • Save for retirement, starting with your first pay check.
  • When it comes to chocolate, resistance if futile.

Reference : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/bd/f4/dcbdf455ae3e00f0bca891bddde2b2f7.jpg

1. This is great! You just gifted me a huge smile. And I LOVE the photo with this! Thank You and Cheers! 💕

Glad you liked the post. Thank you!

1. My pleasure! 💕

2. She Writes says:

I feel like I’m someone who is contented to passively coast through in life hoping I would land in a place that I’m meant to be and it happened after actively making a choice in life but still ended up in a dead end. But then again, I think life is trying to teach me something. Yes, life isn’t fair, but it’s still good. I think we all just need to take a leap of faith.

Thank you so much for this. It helps me to reflect about my life choices 💗✨

We have to remain hopeful that things can and will get better instead of being angry that there hasn’t been any progress yet.
      While you let your anger push you toward fighting, remember to let your love shine through, so that you can be there for the people who need you most.
      We have to remember the acceptance and good things that happen every day, too. We must not forget the love we share with our friends and family.

1. She Writes says:

That is definitely true. This is very helpful. Thank you!

Most welcome 🙏🏼

3. I love that line…”Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.”

If love weren’t stronger, then we wouldn’t be where we are today. If hate were stronger, we would’ve destroyed ourselves years ago. Who knows? Maybe we would’ve all killed each other to the point of extinction.
      But that hasn’t happened. I think we’re standing stronger than ever. After everything that’s happened, we can still wake up every day and fight. And that’s not because of hate.

1. No truer words have been spoken. Thank you for spreading these encouraging, loving words into the world…When the world needs it the most!

Most welcome. Glad you liked it.

4. I love this post and how you turn negative thoughts into positive ones.

People often try many different ways to get rid of their negative thoughts, including distractions, diversions or ‘drowning their sorrows’ only to later mentally beat themselves up for being still stuck in their negativity. It can feel like a real internal battle. These are common strategies that attempt to stop the thoughts and numb the pain in the short term but they only make things worse in the long term. It doesn’t fix the problem at its core.
      The research shows that struggling with, arguing with, trying to drown out or push away unhelpful thoughts only amplifies them and makes things worse.
      If you are struggling with negative thinking, I can tell you from my own experience that it is possible to turn things around, cultivate inner peace, and live a rich, meaningful and fulfilling life.

5. Shelley says:

👏👏🏻👏🏾👏🏿 inspiration for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Most welcome. Glad you liked it.

Thank you for the reblog.

1. Always happy to read and share your posts, My Dear!!
        xoxox 😘💕💖🌹✨

🙏🏼🙏🏼

6. Needed Reminding today. Thank
    You! Need to refocus my thoughts, actions and intentions towards the positive.

The three components of happiness are something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to. Think about it. If we have useful work, sustaining relationships, and the promise of pleasure, it is hard to be unhappy. I use the term “work” to encompass any activity, paid or unpaid, that gives us a feeling of personal significance. If we have a compelling avocation that lends meaning to our lives, that is our work.