Daily Dose for the Soul

Monitor your inner dialogue. Notice how much of your inner speech focuses on what’s missing, the negative circumstances, the past, and the opinions of others. The more cognisant you become of your inner speech, the sooner you’ll be able to shift right in the midst of those habitual inner proceedings, from a thought of I resent what’s missing, to I intend to attract what I want and stop thinking about what I dislike. That new inner dialogue becomes the link connecting you to intention.

Lighten moments of doubt and depression. Notice the moments that aren’t a part of your higher nature. Reject thoughts that support an inability on your part to match up with intention. Remain faithful to the light is good advice. Remember, sun is shining behind the clouds. Be faithful to the light that’s always there.

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

1. Too good.It made my day.

Glad this post was helpful Veena. Internal dialogue is part of what makes us human, and particularly gives us the ability to reason and think about situations. … Being able to have a positive internal dialogue, and ‘look on the bright side’, can help you feel more positive and improve your mood.

πŸ™πŸΌ

1. Always happy to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear!!! Have a great day!
        xoxox πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸŒΉβœ¨βœ¨

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

2. This something I actually struggle with- as in knowing what my inner dialogue is. Usually not even aware of that.

Not really related, but do know I have a strong spirit.

Strong spirit is everything

1. One of the reasons why I struggle with my inner dialogue is due to my autism.

One of my strongest gifts is the strong spirit along and with it being so easy to be myself

You are a strong person

3. Strength is one of the main characteristic I want to see in characters- in both books and musicals.

Excellent thought πŸ™‚

3. Kellie says:

Love the part about the sun shining behind the clouds. I am noticing my inner dialogue lately, thanks for this post πŸ‘

Don’t let yourself be distracted by the negativity or the doubts. The fear, pain and suffering are your friends to remind you to pay attention to something in your life you are not seeing and to wake up.

Keep your vision clear and from a higher perspective find the sun shining brightly on your dream. Regardless of the circumstances, the economy, the resources at hand, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Give it everything you have and go total. You have to nurture it, protect it, care for it and believe.