Water Remedies – Heal with Water Part 2
Healing intentions become realities with well-chosen words and thoughts. This is the energy that carries healing intentions. Water, the drink for all beings, carries vibrations that cannot be understood by scientists; but those who understand the energies of natural earth elements will say that water is a holy commodity and when blessed, it carries the intention of the senders. This is why priests bless water and call it “holy.” This is why people visit bodies of water for healing all over the world. It is because the water carries something beyond human understanding, and it is something only faith will reveal.
Here are some common water remedies :
- Rice Water – Boil rice in water on low flame for about 30 minutes. Benefits include energy drink, healthy hair, eczema and sunburn remedy and clear skin.
- Fennel Water – Steep fennel seeds in a cup of hot water for about 10 minutes. Benefits include remedy for menstrual cramps and bloating beats bad breath reduces hair fall.
- Mint Water – Mix mint leaves with water in large pitcher; and steep overnight. Benefits include detox, treat pigmentation, fight acne, cure dark circles, weight loss and healthy skin.
- Rose Water – Put the petals in a large pot with water. Cover it and let the water simmer on low heat. Benefits include glowing skin, treat dark circles, shrink pores, prevent acne, purify skin, and healthy hair.
- Lemon Water – Squeeze some lemon juice in warm water and drink it in the morning. Benefits include detox water, aids digestion, flat tummy and clear skin.
So be it summer or winter, drink up.